So, I decided to change that. I need a blog for school, and as I writer, I need/hope to be posting about once a week. The posts will vary: some will be random poems, essays, or fictional passages, and some will be responses to newspaper articles or other media I find.
Due to the fact that it's been forever since I posted here and that I'm slightly changing the theme of this blog, I decided to give it a face-lift and new name. And for my first post, I will explain the new name.
This blog was previously known as "A Senior's Blog", which obviously is no longer relevant. But that's just the beginning.
I could use any number of words to describe myself, but a writer is definitely in the top 5. My dream, of course, is to eventually become a professional fiction novelist, but until then I'll satisfy at least part of my desire to change the world with my writings by using this blog. Hopefully someone will see these words and say, "hey, he sounds like he knows what he's talking about." Of course, we all hope that, so I suppose I may not be that different from the majority of other people in the world in that respect.
But the thing is, I don't just want to be famous, don't just want to be rich, don't just want to write. I want to encourage people, bring them hope and joy, let them break free from the stressful and somewhat depressing thing we call life. I love writing because it gives me pure joy to lose myself in another reality, so please, won't you join me from time to time? Be apart of my dream? I promise I'll try my hardest not to bore you. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment